A Hillary Reference and a vodka commercial. That's good stuff. I never knew puffins were so frisky though.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
- May 1st is only Labor Day everywhere but the US. Thanks to our intrepid leader, May 1st is "Loyalty Day" from now on.
- By the way, on Loyalty Day, Americans are encouraged to, "express their loyalty to the United States by flying the flag, participating in our democracy, and learning more about our country's grand story of courage and simple dream of dignity." Therefore I will participate in democracy by calling our president a twit.
- Bill Moyers interviews Jon Stewart.
- I really like Jon's take on the Gonzales fiasco. It seems incomprehensible to me that Gonzales is truly that incompetent or ignorant. He's just falling on his sword like a good little foot soldier. The longer he can draw heat and anger away from the president, the better for he's preformed. No wonder Bush has more confidence in him than ever before.
- Watch the interview with Josh Marshall too. There's some very wonkish stuff in there, but it may help in understanding the firings.