Thursday, November 24, 2005
Anywhoo, Here y'all go. Enjoy!
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
’cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I’m so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud
Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you ever knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
Of letters I destroyed, books that we enjoyed
Tonight the way things look, I need a book by Sigmund Freud
How brainy he was
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
Your table manners are some cryin' shame
You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game
when the boy was a boy, the girl was a girl
they found each other in a wicked world
There’s only one girl that I will ever love
And that was so many years ago
So why were you holding her hand? Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you?
10 - Um... I warn you. This one is... umm... odd.
God sends his spaceships to America, the beautiful
They land at six o'clock and there we are, the dutiful
Eating from TV trays, tuned into to Happy Days
Waiting for World War III while Jesus slaves
I'm over at the Brother's Pad
Life is good
Neices are still wonderful
But I'm typing on a _Mac_!
How do you people deal with this?
This has been a filler blog post. You may return to your normal lives. Had this been an actual blog post, well, let's face it, you probably wouldn't have seen it here.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
- So, the internet is dead to me at work, so I can't even stream tunes in the office! O! Tragic! Should be fixed soon - they say... Upshot is that the lyrics quiz hiatus may last through the vacation. I know, I know. It'll be okay. Pet a kitten - you'll feel better.
- I don't really understand how time passes. By some twist of the hands on a clock somewhere, I'm flying off to the Land of wonderful Nieces tomorrow. This is wonderful.
- I did have plans to get things done before I left, though. These things are not getting done.
- I probably should pack sometime, too.
- Don't masturbate. You'll die. Kinda makes hairy palms and blindness seem mild.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Everyone I know seems to be getting papers this week.
We are all split on how to deal with this weekend. AlreadyPublishedCrossField says she’s not even going to look at them for the whole weekend and she wants me to do the same so she won’t feel bad about it. ExperiencedNewbie said she doesn’t want to grade, but that she’s going to bring a small stack. EscapeHatch is going to get all of hers graded before leaving. We’re all convinced she’s insane.
Me? I haven’t decided yet. Maybe I’ll play Punxsutawney Phil and see what they look like before I decide.
Surely, there must be some kind of concept where days are diliniated on paper, or maybe on a computer. You could write under the heading of the particular day where and when things need to be done, and then you could find out, with one look, where you need to be... Whoever designs that would make a mint.