Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Wouldn't Hurt a Couch - A Loveseat Maybe, but a Couch?

I was back in the hometown where I grew up. The neighborhood kind of looked like my grandfather’s neighborhood, but I couldn’t swear to it. My brother and I went out at night and were cruising around on what seemed to be non-powered Segways. Later, we are all at some restaurant and I try to pay for the meal with a credit card. It’s taking a long time and I ask why. The waiter says that the machine is giving him trouble because I was arrested earlier today (and he says this in a very ‘this happens all the time’ kind of voice). I try to argue that I wasn’t arrested, and of course the police are here now, and they tell me that it all has to do with vandalizing a couch.

Then the alarm went off.

Any amateur dream analysts want to give that one a shot?

No comments: