Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Home Again Home Again, Jiggidy Jig

I made it back from conference-land with only a minimum flight delay (Also, by flight was listed as taking me to Dallas instead of home. I didn't want to go to Dallas.)

In any case, I've been running around like crazy lately, so I haven't had time to really digest everything I saw and did, but all in all I think things went well. I got to meet with two potential advisors from different schools, catch up with a couple people I haven't seen in a while (have I even been in this field long enough to have 'I haven't seen you in a while' people?). And I was even recognized by a prof who I took a class from a couple of years ago - he's at Hoity Toity Ivy now. He even deigned to chat a little.

Ah, more to come. I've got class paperwork that's calling and it's gonna be a loooong day.

No comments: