- I did that stupid survey that explained how no one earning what I earn can afford to live here.
- I answered all of those emails (including the student who had a really good question, but wasn't my student).
- I read a nasty (but useful) article in a language that I read really slowly.
- I mapped out a bunch of things I'll need to get corralled for the summer class. (scary scary scary)
- I did a bit of hunting around for materials for the summer class (I think this is where I feel like I didn't get anything done because most of what I did was discover that all those sources just wont work).
- I even blogged
Oh, and the Black Adder DVD that Netflix sent me was cracked. Poo.