Thursday, July 20, 2006

One Of These Things Ain't Like The Others

Ok, so the Post Office wants to put out stamps of DC comics super heroes.  Fine and good.  I'm a fan of funky stamps and I'm not opposed to super heroes, so all is well and good.  Or so you would think.

Take a look at the selections...
Superman - sure, you've go to have Superman - he's the icon.
Wonder Woman - naturally
Batman - absolutely
Green Lantern - Ok, I can see that
Aquaman - Well, alright.  No one likes him, but he was big at the time, so ok...
Supergirl - not that crucial, but it wouldn't do to only have one super-heroine
Flash, Green Arrow, Hawkman - eh, but ok

PLASTIC MAN?!!  No!!  What the?!  Would you...  Where did the...  Who was in charge of....

sigh...

Good thing I haven't actually sent a letter in forever...

1 comment:

Phantom Scribbler said...

I sure hope Space Ghost gets his own stamp, then.