- Smoking? I thought we we past all of that. Old uni was a very anti-smoke place. There are many more smokers here. Grr...
- biking with earphones is going to be a thing of the past. The streets here are much less bike friendly. I did get a helmet today.
- hills? I didn't know this place had hills! I walked for about 3 hours yesterday adn I felt the calf burn this morning - yea!
- Getting my ID card was spookily simple. The photo is passable.
- You can't pay for laundry here with coins - it has to be through the ID card. I kinda like that. I don't like hoarding coins to feed those beasts
- Roommate still isn't here yet. I'll keep you updated. :)
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Bullets Over A Street Other Than Broadway
Random new school thoughts: