Hehe. Actually, I'm just insanely busy. Let's try out the patented Bullets of Blah!
- Today is the last full lecture for the summer and this Friday after I give the final, the packing enters its full-on panic phase.
- It looks like Saturday is the DAY OF THE MOVE.
- I'm really excited.
- I've slowly been carting my books home from the office and putting them into boxes, but it seems like there's always more junk in the office and at home. Can I just dump it all? Feh, I guess it's always like that, right?
- Naturally, no running going on either, so I'm feeling flabby and very low-energy.
- Ok! Lecture in 30 minutes!
- We're dealing with so many terrible things - emotionally very very difficult things.
- Is it a bad thing that I consider a lecture successful if someone cries? Because that sounds bad.
- I'm off like a prom dress!