- The neck of your blouse/shirt/top ends at your belly button
- even moreso if you are wearing a granny bra
- Also, go get your bra size checked. You aren't the size you were when you were 15. Seriously, folks, that looks painful.
- If you are wearing a micro-mini skirt, go ahead a put a sweatshirt or bag or something in your lap when you sit down, and go ahead and keep your knees together or legs crossed.
- I don't care what fashion says, I still really really really don't want to see half-way down your crack. really. I don't.
- Your heels are so high that you can't actually walk
- Although I have to admit it is hilarious to see you running to classes in flip-flops.
- Remember that when you are walking up stairs there will be people behind you that are eye-level with your butt. Perhaps the very thin white pants are not the best choice to pair with your teddy-bear undies.
- Admittedly, they were cute.
* Note that your TA is particularly fashion-challenged, and no one who should be listened to when it comes to clothing suggestions. Go here for better fashion advice.