Monday, June 13, 2005

The Good, The Bad and the Ones Without Theses

Grading got finished today, and I am very happy to be done. I actually read a chapter of the Anthony Burgess book over there ( --->) during lunch. As much as I really love what I do, it's so nice to read something that's not directly tied to it.

All in all, the papers were pretty horrific, but I guess I expected that. I patiently await the wailings of the graded.

Now, I've got to get on to the project helping a prof with the article. Then I get to review matierial for the summer class that's going to kick my ass. Then I'll work on my own stuff.

Which basically means I think I'm going to go see a movie. I think Mr and Mrs Smith opened yesterday. That sounds like some good mindless violence. That may be what I need right now.

No comments: