Thursday, June 16, 2005

Summer thoughts

Hmmm, things may be becoming more complicated late this summer. Can't say for sure, but I may be getting on the road a bit. We'll see. Others seem convinced it's a 'in the bag' kind of thing, but I take pride in hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. If it does happen, it may cause a bit of scheduling trouble for my summer classes, but I think it would be worth the grief.

Speaking of the worst, I was getting ready to prepare for this summer's class of doom. I've taken intro level classes on the topic, but I seem to have lost my paperwork from the earlier classes, so I can't really review much. I'm going to get hammered. Absolutely hammered.

Also, I don't know what to bring for the photography class. Should I bring my camera? probably yes. All my gear? probably not. I don't want to look too much like the geek showing off ont he first day. Film? I'm not sure. I know we're doing black and white, but I don't know what ISO or anything. Should be fun though.

5 comments:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Photography class. I am soooo jealous.

Overread said...

Well, I have to say, I'm pretty stoked too. I haven't shot film in ages though, so I'm a bit nervous. How do you load those blasted things again?

jayfish said...

i belive you should post *all* of your classroom shots.

Overread said...

oooo... That's a thought. The funny thing is that I'll probably have to take pictures of the pictures with my digital camera to upload them because I don't have a scanner.

mendi-la said...

hahahaha - no, really, you've misplaced your paperwork from your previous class, well, i never...