Saturday, March 18, 2006

iMeme

(note that I'm blogging a lot, so it must mean I have a lot of work I should be doing - big surprise)

Now I don't actually have an iPod, mainly because they are popular, and I do my best to avoid popular things unless there aren't any other options, and in this case there are not only more options, but, in my humble opinion, better ones. I like the Zen Micro, it's got a radio receiver, recorder and a removable battery - beat that Jobs! :)

Ok, that being said, almost all I've got on the Zen are audiobooks (right now is Mike Wallace's bio - it's surprisingly bland) Sooooo, I'll use the Yahoo unlimited station built on my preferences. Here we go!

1. How does the world see me?

"One For My Baby" Sinatra [Ah, Is this why all the gals think I'd be good for someone else?]

2. Will I have a happy life?

"Voices Carry" Til Tuesday [So, I'll be happy as long as I'm quiet?]

3. What do my friends really think of me?

"Afternoons and Coffeespoons" Crash Test Dummies (a song about getting old; either they think I'm old or really relaxed)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

"When All Is Said And Done" Abba [So they do, but not until later? Great.]

5. How can I make myself happy?

"Point of Know Return" Kansas [ummm... First off, I didn't know it was spelled that way. Secondly, huh?]

6. What should I do with my life?

"Closer to the Heart" Rush" [Interesting...]

7. Will I ever have children?

Tune" Paul Simon [Ok, now the iMeme spirits are just being coy]

8. What is some good advice for me?

"Mammal" They Might Be Giants [umm, ok... Good advice indeed...]

9. How will I be remembered?

"Miracles" Jefferson Starship [That's positive at least :)]

10. What is my signature dancing song?

"Skin and Bones" The Sundays [This fits - I'm not sure anyone could dance to this song - Or is this because of the wight loss? hehe]

11. What do I think my current theme song is?

"Janie's Got A Gun - Water Song" Aerosmith [That's a little scary]

12. What does everyone else think my theme song is?

"Ride Like The Wind" Christopher Cross [Well, I am on my way to another university]

13. What song will play at my funeral?

"Addicted to Love" Robert Palmer [Oh, my! That would be hilarious! Could I get the expressionless musicians from the video to dance behind my casket, too?]

14. What type of men/women do I like?

"Drive My Car" Bobby McFerrin [I don't even have a car. Is that why I don't have a girlfriend?]

15. What is my day going to be like?
"Short Skirt/Long Jacket" Cake [Are you kidding? I'm not even going to put on shoes today, much less a long jacket... or a skirt, for that matter]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, good readings. I was procrastinating today too. Actually, it was mainly because I had running around to do, taking kids places and stuff and not enough time between to really sit down and do something, so I just blogged (or at least that's my story for now).

luckybuzz said...

"addicted to love" at a funeral would be hilarious. :)

Phantom Scribbler said...

The Sundays! Now that's an old cassette I need to replace. I loved that album.

Overread said...

Ah, the Sundays - that's a powerful memory inducing tape for me... good times, good times...