As first seen at Zerodoll's
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Can I get away without shaving today?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$1.77 (one bill, two quarters two dimes a nickel and two pennies, cause I know you're curious)
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
I like the wobbly ones that are found off in other solar systems that we can't really see yet. Other than that, I've always been partial to Saturn - The rings, ya know?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Another TA from the class I teach
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Ummm... I really don't know. It's classical and nice, but I don't remember what it's called
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Old school 'go soccer team' t-shirt
8. Do you “label” yourself?
What the...? um... what a freakazoid question. I don't know... Rather than go into a tirade on identity issues, I'll just say 'no more than most other folks'
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
No shoes. Last pair I had on was a pair of nike pegasus tenny-pumps for the afternoon run
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I prefer dark, but I usually need enough light to read by, 'cause lord knows that's all I do anymore
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She rocks in many ways, and she's got cool kittie-cats
12. What does your watch look like?
It's an old Nike (my, aren't I branded. Maybe I need to rethink that 'label' question.) watch that went with the pre-iSweat pedometer they had. It's ok, but I probably should have a more classy one. I don't like those all metal monstrosities though. Hmph.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Something like 'call me,' I think. Hey, I got up and checked the phone to find out the 4th last missed call, and frankly, I can tell you already that the actual answer to this question won't be amusing enough to me or you to make it worth the effort :)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I really don't know. I just moved here and haven't been around much, but I can't remember seeing one... Odd...
16. Whats a word that you say a lot?
'a' I also say 'an' and 'the' quite a bit. Some call me a 'smartass.'
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
if we say that drugs are the needing prescription or illegal hookup types, then none. Otherwise, there's caffeine and those drugs in chocolate and tea and all that stuff. Vague question - define your terms. B-
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Need? none. I think I have a roll or two rolling around here somewhere. I do have a roll that I developed for someone and never got the prints back to him though.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I never know how old I am. I have such a lousy sense of age that I can't really answer this one. I like my now though.
22. Your worst enemy?
Myself (to quote Mr. Mercury, "Gimme a choice!")
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"'scuse me" (hopping past someone on the running trail)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I think I'd go for the million bucks too, get back to me if the superpower changes though. I've just never been that excited about the being able to fly bit.
26. Do you like someone?
Do you mean like like, or like like?  Check this box for like like or  this box for like like.
27. The last song you listened to?
An old 1920's Shanghai jazz song called 'I Want Your Love'
28. What time of day were you born?
I knew at one time. Early morning? Maybe?
29. Whats your favorite number?
I don't really have one. If pressed, I might say 9
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Where the wind comes right before the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Sure. Well, parts of people. I want her money, and his girlfriend and his body and her brains etc...
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I know I have a better life than most people on the planet, but I don't think anyone who knows me personally really wishes they were me.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Asleep in bed. My then girlfriend called to wake me up and tell me what was going on. I had to go to work at the bookstore that day. We stayed open for a half day and I kept my headphones on all the time listening to the news. Customers made me very frustrated that day.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
You know, I was going to make fun of this question, but it is interesting that the one thing I never do is call the number for a refund. Ok, maybe not so interesting.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
[stolen verbatim from Zerodoll] I think so, but I also am selfish.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I'm pretty anti-tattoo, so if I were forced, I guess I'd get a single needle-prick's worth of a tattoo on the heel of my left foot.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Ok, geek-out here, I'd love to be fluent in Latin. If it had to be a living language, I'd pick Arabic (so long as the military didn't find out and try to pull me back in), Chinese or Japanese.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
People have life mottos? Umm... I don't.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I try to keep a pen on me. Um... sunglasses... I'm trying to think of things that not everyone would carry with them... Ah, USB drive.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Way too many. I love NYC, but I haven't been there in so long. London, Beijing, San Fran, honestly, just about any city can make me happy, well, almost :)
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A wonderful 'California Burrito' from a local dive restaurant
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
um... I have not idea. Years ago?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I could, but won't. Note that I have no car.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Married and doing theatre somewhere in... Texas maybe?
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Personally, I don't know jack. There are, however, those in my immediate family who have traced us back to the 1600s I think
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Fancy? That's another term that needs a definition. By the author's wacky British spelling of favourite, I'm wondering if they don't mean fancy dress as in costumes. Hmm... Anywhoo dressed up for a conference earlier this year and I can't remember the last time I did a costume party costume. It was probably that murder mystery dinner thing where I dressed up as Riker from star trek (I know, I know...)
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A little post run soreness in my calves
50. Have you been burned by love?
I can't top Zerodoll who is copying running42k: Yeah, burned by my love of pizza. Hot cheese, yowsa! (With an "s")