Wednesday, November 15, 2006

View From the Sidewalk

On the run this evening, I saw about 20 or so people sitting in line on the sidewalk on the other side of the street. They had chairs and blankets and coolers and stuff. I thought they might be getting ready to go see a game of something, but they weren't in team colors and they looked like they were settling in for a long time. I was running two big long loops, so I had time to think about what in the world they might be doing. by the time I got back to them, I realized it. Around the corner is the big techie store. They were waiting for this. It doesn't come out until Friday. Ok, folks, I'm a huge geek, but that... that's beyond the pale. And let me tell you, some of the people in line were really really pale. :)

1 comment:

jayfish said...

and the thing doesn't even have great games right away! this sounds like the xbox crap of last year... wonder how many will ebay theirs for double profit.