Thursday, June 07, 2007

Link Dump

While the blog was gone, I accumulated a few links. Enjoy!

  1. Most of those movie junket interviews are pretty pathetic, but here's one from the Ocean's 13 crew that's really hilarious. More actors should take things that seriously
  2. Ever wanted to know what it would look like if Las Vegas teenager drew the US mainland from memory? Sure you have. Thank goodness for the internet.
  3. The coolest thing ever is attaching a camera with a timer onto your cat and then letting him out to roam the neighbor hood. Mr. Lee is here

2 comments:

Ianqui said...

Hey, at least all of them got Florida and probably 70% of them have something resembling Maine. It's not as bad as I expected.

Overread said...

Yeah- I wasn't as indignant as I thought I'd be - some even had the Great Lakes!