Tuesday, September 27, 2005

8.14km – 44’12”

Did a shorter run today, because I’ve been slacking for the past couple of weeks. I didn’t want to push too much, and it’s just as well, because someone over here turned on the heat and humidity today. I don’t live in a furnace of hell like I know some of you do, so, I doubt I’ll get any sympathy, but sheesh – I bet I lost a few pounds of sweat out there.

Also noted: Guy I've seen a couple of times on the treadmill (why people use a treadmill when there are so many wonderful trails around here, I'll never know, but I digress...). The gentleman's workout wardrobe is a bit exentric. He wears corderoy pants, a flannel print shirt and a vest.

Ok, no whining! Back to work! Here’s your lyric o’ the day. It’s either going to be really easy or impossible bwahaha.

I don't see you guys rating the kind of mate I'm contemplating. I'd let you watch. I would invite you, but the queens we use would not excite you.

No googling! :)

2 comments:

jayfish said...

well crap, i know the name of the song but i have no idea who sings it...

Overread said...

That's the toughest part :)