Friday, September 30, 2005

Like, Stuff the Stuff next to the Stuff, and Junk.

Oh, remember that I moved out of the cool place and into the tiny pit? Umm… I also left some stuff in the garage at the cool place - like a bunch of boxes of stuff. And now they’ve sold the house. Hehe. So tonight I get to stage a raid on the garage to get my stuff back. It’s all kosher – I’ve asked them if it is ok, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but it’s another shining example of why I need some kind of personal life coach or 24 hour secretary or something. The fact is that I am a scatter-brained guy.

I have fantasies that the new owners move in and just toss the whole heap into a dumpster. Then I just wouldn’t have the stuff and I wouldn’t have to shanghai my friends and their cars to help me out to and go and pack the stuff all up and stuff the stuff in the new place.

Maybe I’m a closet Buddhist - you know, with all the renunciation of worldly goods and stuff?

1 comment:

jayfish said...

maybe hanging on to the things in the first place is something you need to look at, grasshopper.
:D