Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finish Line in Sight

Whew. I just finished my last marathon 3 in a row discussion section. We did a review session even though I’m pretty ambivalent about that.

For some reason I’m not sure I’m comfortable spending precious class time going over what folks should be already on top of. I know it’s needed and a good way to solidify information and get them thinking about how they’ll do their studying for the final, but there’s so much more new material we need to be discussing! There’s really important misunderstood guy and huge catastrophic event and then of course there is her. Alas, we simply haven’t the time.

I really shouldn’t say this, but I’m cautiously optimistic about their chances on the final. I think they’ll make me proud.

Sigh, 7:30pm = nose + grindstone

No comments: