I missed a week – sorry ‘bout that, I’ll make it up with a couple extras here
let’s get right down to the quiiiiiz!
1. What does the microphone smell like?
2. What was odd about Cyndi Lauper’s Dad’s beard?
3. What are the two (out of three) that aren’t bad?
4. Who was looking for Lee Ho Fook's? And how was his hair?
5. In ’84, which guys did she think were ‘OK?’
6. What do the papers want to know about Bowie’s spaceman?
7. He’s just a man, with a man’s courage. Who is he?
8. What kind of music just soothes the soul?
9. Why would Stan make a new plan?
10. Who worked for Mr McGee at the Five and Dime? And why didn't Mr McGee like him?
10.5. Janet's fiancée didn't know know to do their dance. What dance did he ask if anyone knew how to do?
Ok, ok, quiz questions!
You’ve gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you’re gonna have to get used to it
But everything changes
And my friends seem to scatter
But I think it’s about forgiveness
Second time around, I'm still believing
The words that you said
You said you'd always be here
And love forever still repeats in my head
There once was a time and there once was a way
We had something going and to my dismay
Attention to me seemed to drift though I don't know where
Out where the river broke
The bloodwood and the desert oak
Holden wrecks and boiling diesels
Steam in forty five degrees
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
So I wake in the morning and I step
Outside I take deep breath
I get real high
Then I scream from the top of my lungs
Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change
I went to a party last Saturday night
I didn't get laid, I got in a fight,
It ain't no big thing
She said I'm sorry baby I'm leaving you tonight
I found someone new he's waitin' in the car outside