- Lots of creepy people hanging around at the back of the video store looking at Japanese cartoons
- The video store - weird. I guess it's been even longer since I've been in a video or movies store. Haven't they already been eaten up by iTunes and Borders yet?
- mannequins... um... what the hell is up with their boobs? I realize that surprise at the sexualization and commercialization of children is pasee, but holy crap! If the store is selling clothes to pre-teens, I don't what to see nipples, thanks.
- Do people really buy all those cell phone cases and accessories? By the look of the dude next to the little cart there, I can't imagine business is brisk.
- There was a Wii set up at the games store. It actually looks like a lot of fun.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Another Brick in the Mall
Yeesh. It's been a long time since I've been at the mall. random comments: