Friday, October 10, 2008

Ugly Silly and Antogonistic

I don't get the U-S-A chants at the McCain/Palin rallies. He was talking about Obama wanting to raise taxes, and the crowd started shouting U-S-A. What is that supposed to mean? Did they just get their wires crossed? Did someone accidentally light up the U-S-A sign instead of the 'Boo!' sign?

The real pity is that I really like McCain, or at least I liked Senator McCain. I really don't think I like Candidate McCain.

This is what I do when I should be working. I just wish there were a better channel to watch than CNN. Ugh.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Speaking as a former resident of McCain's state: no way, no how, no McCain. Read this, for instance.

It's totally weird that they would chant U-S-A at that moment.

jayfish said...

did you just say you loved sarah palin!??? OMG! me too!!