Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Grading is Dead! Long Live the Grading!

Hooray!

I’m done grading!

I should feel more wonderful than I do, but I’ve got 2 projects that need to be done now, and I’ll be getting another stack of ~100 papers to grade next week.

But for now I’m done!

How should I celebrate? It has to be quick though. I don’t have time for an elaborate celebration. Pizza? Movie? I would rebuild my desktop and play a video game, but that could turn into a long celebration (dang-blasted addictive personality).

At the very least I’m going to leave the café. I love the place, but I’m becoming more like furniture here than I think is healthy.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Whew! Yay for a break from grading for a while.

Movie, definitely movie. I recommend Crash. Have you heard of it?

BrightStar (B*) said...

OooOooOO! You got Flickr. After viewing your photo stream, now I wonder whether you went to some butterfly house somewhere. Anyhow cool about flickr. I like your thing in the sidebar. I put one up yesterday, too.

Overread said...

I actually had heard that Crash was really good. I think my local googleplex cinema is showing Star Wars or 7 screens and Monster in Law on the other 5. I'll have to see if Crash is playing somewhere.

I was inspired by your flickr badge. That's why I got mine :) Now I need to find out how to get more pictures over there. I've got thousands of photos online on another service, but they are far too incriminating to post here.