Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Homeward Bound

Woohoo! I'm getting ready to leave the offic and it's only 9 o'clock! That means I've only been on campus for 14 hours! Granted, only 7 of that was in class and maybe another 5 working, but hey, it's an improvement!

Okay, I think that got most of the smart-ass out of me for the moment.

The photography class was very nice today. We played a bit in the darkroom and discovered that it is really becoming obsolete except for artistes who live for the medium. They said that they will probably demolish the building in a couple of years and they have no intention to build a teaching darkroom into any new building plans. I imagine that means this type of class will go away too. I'm very much a digital media guy, but I'm a bit sad. Time to grab the opportunities and shoot film, right? Right.

I should have a little time this weekend as long as I don't dive whole hog into my research, which I really should do. Ah, well enough whining.

I am going home at 9 o'clock and it feels goooood.

No comments: