Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One Bullet, One Quiz

Returning only when you least expect it!

Only #4 remained unguessed lat time. It was Hendrix, The Wind Cries Mary

alrighty, I've got some doozies here. More than usual too... hmmm... There's a clue though. They all have something in common :)

1
She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother

2
Tonight’s the night we’ll make history,
honey, you and I
3
I will try express,
My inner feelings and thankfulness,
For showing me the meaning of success.
4
Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby
5
For service and devotion
You would think that I
Would deserve a fair promotion
6
I love to feel the rain
On my face
To taste the rain on my lips
In the moonlight shadows
7
You should've seen by the look in my eyes, baby
There was something missing
You should've known by the tone of my voice, maybe
But you didn't listen
8
Time is on your side,
Don't let them put you down, don't let 'em push you around,
don't let 'em ever change your point of view.
9
I don’t wanna talk, if it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You’ve come to shake my hand
I apologize if it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense, no self-confidence
10 - This one's nasty if you can't get the tune, but you know it. I know you do :) You may not know the title though - I didn't
Just for a moment I was back at school
And felt that old familiar pain
And as I turned to make my way back home
The snow turned into rain --
11
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow
12
The Cuervo gold
The fine Columbian
Make tonight a wonderful thing
13
And he’s cute
In his mohair suit
And he keeps his pockets full of spending loot
14
You put your left foot out
keep it all in place...
Work your way right into my case
15
I had a dream
But it turned to dust
What I thought was love
That must have been lust

5 comments:

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Wheee, I got here first!

Okay:

#1 is Superfreak (isn't that Rick James?)

#4 is Just Call Me Angel of the Morning, by some chick whose name I forget (sorry!) - wait, it's Juice Newton!

#7 - REO Speedwagon! "I'm Gonna Keep on Lovin You"

#10 - Dan Fogelberg, "Another Auld Lang Syne" (one of my faves!)

#11 - "Elvira," some country band - Alabama?

#15 - "I'm Winnin'" - by someone I totally don't remember.

Camera Obscura said...

Are we having posting problems, or what?

I left out the ones on which I couldn't get the artists.

Lawsy boy, you lonely?

#1 - SuperFreak, Rick James
#3 - Woman, George Harrison
#5 - Nine to Five, Dolly Parton (btw, did you know that "Morning Train" was "Nine to Five" in Europe?)
#7 - Keep on Loving You, REO Speedwagon
#8 - Young Turks, Rod Stewart
#10 - Another Aude Lang Syne, Dan Fogleberg
#11 - Elvira, Statler Brothers
#12 - Hey Nineteen, Steely Dan

Oh nurtz, new kid posted while I was typing. Deal.

zerodoll said...

#6 I love a rainy night- Eddie Rabbit
(and i do.)

jayfish said...

#2 the Best of Times - Styx
#9 the Winner Takes it All - ABBA

happy 2006 quiz!

luckybuzz said...

Hey, a quiz!

#1: Superfreak, by RICK JAMES, BITCH!
#2: Styx...
#3: Woman, John Lennon
#4: Angel of the Morning...who is this??
#5: 9 to 5, Dolly Parton
#7: Keep on Lovin' You, REO Speedwagon
#10: Same Auld Lang Syne, Dan Fogelberg (I actually get this song stuck in my head WAY too often. Ick.)
#11: Elvira, um, the Oakridge Boys?

I don't think I got any that other people haven't already gotten, but...I heart the quiz!