Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Nothing To See Here

Well, who knew? I actually got chipping away at my thesis today. I really should start a non-anonymous blog so I could talk about it in more detail, but then, that would probably require work. Seriously, some of the stuff I’m working with is hilarious, but you can’t see it. Nyah, nyah.

The thing is that I’ve got enough of the basic data taken care of. I’m doing some of the analysis now, and it seems to be coming out ok. I’m finding decent support for some of the assumptions that I made early on, so that’s good, and some new ideas are becoming really evident after looking at the data more closely. That’s really fun.
Since it’s only an MA thesis, it doesn’t have to be too long, and I’m getting the impression that I’ll be on or beyond my page-target.
This whole mess is starting to seem possible. Now all I have to do is get into a PhD program so I don’t have to flip burgers next fall.

This is a filler post, I know, and I probably should apologize for not saying anything really worthwhile, but hey, all you have to do is click on to the next blog, so I don’t really feel that bad.

No comments: