Monday, March 06, 2006

Sweaty!

9.14km - 40'

treadmill - ugh

did the army situp and pushup thing again. I think I'm going to regret it though. Ouch ouch ouch

On that note - check out the Army APFT standards chart for pushups, situps (measured by how many you can do in 2 minutes) and the two mile run. When I was in, I maxed the pushups once and almost maxed the run once. I never came that close on the situps.

I'm very far from those scores now except maybe the run. I haven't run two miles in a long time. I might be able to get close...


2 comments:

sheepish said...

Hoo-ah! I'm the complete opposite of you. I just whipped out the sit-ups and push-ups. I maxed both charts! Go me. The run though? Please. I doubt I could turn in two nine-minute miles even.

Hmmmm, I think you tricked me into being really sore tomorrow, curse you!

Overread said...

Bwahaha! I'm very happy that I could provide such pain :)