Friday, July 07, 2006

Best Google Query That Led Here

Most of the queries are for lyrics and such, then there's a whole lot asking for Quizno's calorie information ('cuz Quizno's won't tell anyone)  There's still someone trying to find the blueprints for Wayne Manor - good luck to you, sir! and of course the classic, "Women are like McDonalds"

That I could amuse myself for hours looking at this stuff has nothing to do with the fact that I should be prepping a class right now

So far this is the best one I've gotten:

"my friend swears that you can't be prosecuted for stealing a dead body because it has no intr [insic value?]"

Other gems:

"I'm a failure"

Rabbi+Priest+Bar

Psychadelic [sic]+folgers

squash+hippopotamus

prejudice,+blue+eyes,+hats,+experiment

mrs. beauregarde farted

"didn't+do+the+reading"+"grad+school"+en


No comments: