Zerodoll has the coolest memes. I may have done this before, but maybe not...
4 things thing
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
3. English Teacher in a Far-Away Land
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
I generally don't watch movies more than once, but...
1. Grosse Point Blank (I love Minnie Driver)
2. Cabaret (I'll sing the songs, too!)
3. Most James Bond movies (aren't they all pretty much the same anyway?)
4. Princess Bride (I'll keep this one - Zerodoll's right on.)
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. NYC (yea!)
2. Houston (boo!)
3. Small place on Oahu (yea!)
4. San Fransisco (very briefly, but yea!)
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH*:
1. CSI (a very recent and demanding addiction)
2. The Simpsons (I know, I know, I actually still think they're funny though)
4. Sportscenter (Problem is that I don't watch all of it. I watch for the top ten plays and then move on. I mean, I couldn't really care less about T.O.'s current hissy fit, but I'm all over wanting to see the guy jump out of his shoes trying to catch a line drive. Oh, and injuries.)
Adding to the VH1 love, I love 'I Love The [insert decade here]' shows, but I can't watch them a lot, 'cause I've seen 'em already.
*addendum: I don't love any shows really. I get way too bored of most shows, so I'll watch them a lot and then get sick of them and move on once I've seen both dimensions of their characters.
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. London, England
2. Moscow, Russia
3. Taibei, Taiwan
4. Harbin, China
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. Fark.com (all the news that's not fit to print)
2. Boingboing.com (err... .net?)
3. Cute Overload (CUTE!)
4. Scary-Go-Round (very funny and clever cartoon)
FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1. The Phoenix (when I was growing up, this was the best restaurant, ever.)
2. That funny little burrito place in Hawaii that had the best mango salsa on the planet.
3. Hole in the wall Chinese place that I never remember the name of
4. The Ethiopian place my brother takes me to when I'm up in his neck o' the woods
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. pizza (It's everything a food can be)
2. tacos. (Crunchy and meaty and veggie and just flat out yum.)
3. Hummus (I know, I'm just weird)
4. Tortilla Chips w/ salsa (looking at these four, it's a wonder I'm actually alive.)
FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED:
1. Where I grew up
2. Where I moved for the second two years of high school
3. That other university
4. This university
FOUR THINGS YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING A LOT:
2. 'Crack-smoker' (this is what I call people who say something I don't believe. Example: A: "Tom Cruise sure is a together guy. He really knows where his towel is." B: "Crack-smoker."
3. 'Not so much'
4. 'Woohoo' (you have to say it in a sarcastic slow kinda way)
FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Vegas (I'll keep this one from Zerodoll too)
2. Under the sea, in an Octopus' garden, in the shade.
3. somewhere chilly (I know, I'm a freak.)
4. At the office for the lottery picking up my big oversize check for 50 million dollars.