Friday, July 15, 2005

Anyone Know A Good Witch?

grrrrr… I think I tempted the fates by saying I was happy.

I ordered a camera toy last week. It was supposed to be here last Thursday, then last Friday. Then it was supposed to be here yesterday. The UPS guy put a note on the door saying he couldn’t leave it without a signature and that he would be back tomorrow, so I signed the back of the card and put it back on the door.

I just checked online and the package hasn’t been delivered because there wasn’t anyone there able to sign for it.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe the evil realtor people took the little signature card down. If they did, I will most certainly hex them with a nasty hex that uses blood and chicken feet and a newt.

Speaking of newts, a guy walks into a bar with a newt on his shoulder. The bartender says, “Wow, that’s a cool little thing. What is it?” and the guy says, “He’s a newt. His name is Tiny.” The bartender says, “Why’d you name him Tiny?” The guy says, “Because he’s my newt.”

You might want to read it out loud.

1 comment:

mendi-la said...

ha - i did have to read it out loud