Monday, July 11, 2005

Pop Goes The World

Oh, yeah. One more thing. I'm very deangerous to any kind of electronic or high-tech thing that gets anywhere near me. Pity, too, 'cause I'm more than a wee bit geeky.

So, I'm getting off of my bike on the ride in this morning, and the wire for my earphones catches on the bicycle seat. Pop! The wire just snapped! So I stood there with a stupid lok on my face, one wire hangning loosly from my ear. I don't know why, but I just thought that was hilarious. And for those of a safety-first mindset, I only wear one earphone when I bike. I know, it's still not good, but at least it's better than wearing both.

At least I had a good excuse to go get a brand spankin' new pair of headphones. I'll probably break them tonight on the ride home.

1 comment:

RussianViolets said...

Ya know, I would have the exact same reaction if the broken headphone happened to me. But then, I would obsess over it and try to fix it for like three hours before giving up and getting new ones. :-)