Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Link Dump-eroo! Err... Literally.

Ok, cat stuff first:

This really should be on epinions. It's a product review of a kitten. Written by a geek (should I even need to say that?). I thought it was hilarious, and the pictures are funny, but hey, I'm a geek too.

Tut the barking cat. This is just odd. Funny, but odd.

Non-cat stuff

Very difficult web-based adventure type game.

Everybody Poops, sure, but have you ever seen such a peppy Flash video?

which reminded me of another Flash video via the Fish. Some people really love eggs.

A cute rabbit singing about how unexperienced he is.

There was one other Flash thing about a farting Dutch (?) boy and the chickens that farted into their eggs. Or something like that. Be glad I can't find the link :)

Who would have thought that this blog would end up as a dumping ground for links that I would otherwise forget about. Is this the beginings of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? If so does that mean I will finally clean my office?

No comments: