Thursday, October 06, 2005

Insert Title Here

Great meeting with my advisor today. I was feeling a little directionless about my thesis, but I think I’m back on track now. I was able to give him more data than he thought I would be able to get and he even got excited about the direction of some of the research. It’s so helpful to see someone else interested in what I’ve been banging my head against for so long. Here’s hoping that I can maintain the focus and enthusiasm. Oh, yeah, and write. I should write, too.

Musical Madness!

First off the one that no one could figure out from yesterday was “Love in an Elevator” by Aerosmith. <Alex Trebek> Ooooo it was Aerosmith. Sorry. </Alex Trebek>

Tonight’s serenade is as follows:

Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery

Shouldn’t be too tough :)

4 comments:

jayfish said...

i don't know the song but just wanted to say how disappointed i am that alex trebek doesn't work as html tags. :(

RussianViolets said...

Overread, me feel stoopid again. :-( I have no idea on this one, but I'm determined to (1) get one right and (2) be first one of these days.

mendi-la said...

tada Fat Bottom Girls by Queen :)

Overread said...

hooray for Mendi-la!