Saturday, October 29, 2005

Life's Little Questions: Redux

Remember how I was wondering why women would want 'Juicy' printed on their butts?

Well, I admit that I thought I was being a typical mind-in-the-gutter guy, but today I saw another 'Juicy Butt.' I should add parenthetically that I am not trying to increase my Google hits by typing 'Juicy Butt.'

So I saw this one today, and it was even more clear. This butt proudly proclaimed:

"Juicy Love"

um... ick.

Is there something I'm missing here? Some clever or deep truth? I admit it took me forever to figure out the 'Vote for Pedro' thing. Granted, I still think it's inane, but at least there's an attempt at a 'funny' reference, but Juicy Love?

4 comments:

jayfish said...

i think it's actually a marketing ploy by libby's, the makers of juicy juice.

hmmm. not sure that would make me thirsty at all.

Overread said...

Actually, "Juicy Love" could be the name of a great blaxploitation heroine.

BrightStar (B*) said...

it's just the brand name of the clothes, right? Juicy Couture: http://www.juicycouture.com/

Of course, the brand name is placed quite purposely.

Overread said...

Yes! Brightstar, you are my hero! Everyone must go to that website! I may be more than a little more goofy than usual, but I think that's one of the funniest websites ever. Obviously, they're poking a bit of fun at themselves, and I like that, but oh, my. Click on 'the story.'

best quote: "now everyone can be as juicy as they want or need to be."