Friday, November 04, 2005

I Am Alive...

Yeesh. First batch of papers finally graded (many many ugly issues), so now I can get back to what I really need to be doing... Grading exams! Woohoo! I've got a quiz and an exam to grade, and then I can get to my work. hurumph. Weekend. Who gets a weekend? Not I, said the me, not I.

There are even movies coming out that I want to see! Zorro II, which I hear is awful, so I definately want to see it. Well, lets be honest. I would probably watch Ms Zeta-Jones in anything, or out of anything, to be even more crass.

Jarhead looks interesting too - not the typical war-flick.

I'm still tying to find time (and a theatre) to see Good Night and Good Luck (link is noisy), but alas... where is the time? This should have been a wide release film, but I guess they would have lost money. I'll probably have to wait for DVD.

But, I do have enough time to sneak out of the office for a run, so that's what I'm going to do. I've got to get back in the habit of running or else I'm going to have noooo energy at all.

2 comments:

Camera Obscura said...

Zorro II, my review here. No spoilers.

Good Night and Good Luck only at one art-house theater here. Will pbly have to wait for DVD / cable.

Overread said...

Oh, this is sad! It sounds like it's really bad in a bad way. I was hoping for bad in a silly adventure move bad kind of way.

poop.

Nice review though :)