Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Update!

Just another quick note to say that I did eventually get where I needed to go. I had to take a couple extra flights and lost my baggage (got it back pretty quickly though). I felt so bad for he poor counter-folk at the airlines though. When my plane came in late, everyone on it missed their connections. And when we got to the 'so you missed your connections' line, there was already another flight full of people there who, well, let's say that they weren't imbued with the holiday spirit. I'm amazed how nasty and vulgar parents can be with children in tow. Sad.

Anyway, I'm with the family (with very notable exception - we miss you!) for the weekend, and life is good.

Have a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever holiday you do or don't celebrate!

And a happy New Year!

No comments: