Saturday, January 21, 2006

Two Bits

From the land of the Cheeky Prof:

25 Questions that no one would ever think to ask:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Ugh. I don't need to shave today, do I?"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
~$30, which is odd, because I usually hate carrying much cash

3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
Best

4. planet?
Forbidden

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
Hmmm... I don't know. It's not a number I recognize.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Marriage of Figaro

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Black polo (without the little polo guy though - it's Land's End, I think... I can't see the tag from here :)

8. What do you label yourself?
$3.99

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're recently wearing?
Nike running shoes (Air somethingorother, but then again, aren't they all?) I'm hoping that I can find a bit of time to go run today

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Right now, I'm in my office, which is very bright thanks to our friend the sun.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping - I live a thrilling life, it's true. Actually I had to go to sleep early because I had a 9am shoot this morning.

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Words to the effect of: "This costs too much money. Why don't I just call you?"

13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Oh, wow... maybe... 3 miles? maybe?

14. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"jeeze"

15.Who told you they loved you last?
My Sis-tah

16. Last furry thing you touched?
Briar, the 9 billion pound monster dog who lives in the house where I am staying. He needed a good petting and patting this morning before I left

17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
I really hate drugs of all kinds - even when I need to take them. I get very unhappy when I'm living somewhere where my allergies kick up, because then I have to take antihistamines, and I always feel that that's cheating somehow. I know, I know, not a healthy attitude. So, no drugs. I did take a multivitamin, does that count?

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Film! Ha! actually, I do have a roll of Tmax that I should get developed one day. I'm a completely digital shutter-monkey now.

19. Favorite age you have been so far?
Today

20. your worst enemy?
The sloth that lives inside my brain and makes me want to be laaaaazy

21. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of the card my brother sent me for Christmas (here it is)

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Kick ass this afternoon!" When I biked by one of our basketball players this morning. They've got a game today.

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Ya know, I've never been a big fan of the flying superpower. I'd go for other powers long before flying. But this one's tough, because I bet I could make a lot of money flying. Of course, I'd probably be shot down by some duck hunter or declared an threat to homeland security because I wouldn't screen myself before flight. I guess I'd take the money...

24. Do you like someone?
Almost everyone, actually... Almost...

25. The last song you listened to?
25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago

No comments: