Monday, February 20, 2006

Further But Slower

9.9km - 48'49"

So the gym was closed for President's Day. Grrrr... I came in to campus on my day off to take advantage of the coolie-o gym we've got here and now I can't. Poop. So, I decided just to change in my office and run from our building to my trail. It's actually a little closer to the trail so I did three loops instead of two. Almost a 10k today. That feels pretty good. If my pedometer is accurate, I could probably do a 10k in under 50 minutes. Cool.

Anyway, Here I sit all sweaty in my office on my day off. Which means I'm going to get to work. 'Day off' - it's a funny term.

3 comments:

zerodoll said...

Awesome job on the run! I still am amazed at how fast you're running.

Overread said...

hehe - Thanks! I've got to keep in shape for when I go back up to run with you and the Fish again :)

jayfish said...

haha! like we run that fast! we are way slower than you. unless your goal is to lap us... then you're doing fine. :)