Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It Ain't Easy Being Green.

Ugh. All my enthusiasm has drained. I’m beginning to believe that writing a proposal is nothing more than a cruel torture with the sole purpose of exposing your ignorance. I wrote almost nothing tonight, but I did add three books to the ‘must read to cover such and such angle’ pile. I know, I know, it’s good for me. Like brussel sprouts. But I like brussel sprouts. Although it seems that the spellcheck on Word doesn’t particularly care for them.

So, I guess I’m paying the price for slacking off yesterday. Well, I earned it.

Bright spot for today was seeing a friend of mine happy. She gets to see her husband about once or twice a year, and he just came into town last night. She dutifully came in today, but she was walking on clouds. I’ve never seen her bounce around like that. She was giddy. That is good stuff.

1 comment:

iffatali said...

A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
Flights to Gaborone
Cheap Flights to Gaborone
Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone