Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Quiz That Called Wolf

luckybuzz: mistress of the hard rock and the cheesy musicals? Most disturbing :)

Again, apologies for the lack of real blogging.

#1

Que sera Que Sera
Baby, whatever will be,
que sera que sera
Between you and me
Just how true are the rumors
I am hearing
About this crush you have on me

#2

Each night before you go to bed my baby
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
And tell all the stars above

#3

I want you
I want to feel you by my side
I need you
Don't you know I need you baby

#4

When she woke up late in the morning
Light and the day had just begun
She opened up her eyes and thought
O’ what a morning

#5

I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it’s time for siesta you can watch them go by
Beautiful faces, no cares in this world
Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy loves a girl

#6

Once I had a love and it was divine.
Soon found out I was losing my mind.
It seemed like the real thing but I was so blind.

#7

I’m young , I know, but even so
I know a thing or two, and I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot

#8

Now tell me, how’s life in the big city
I hear the competition’s tough, baby that’s a pity
And every man’s an actor, every girl is pretty
I don’t like what’s getting back to me

#9

She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs

#10 - toooo easy, but I had to put it in here some time...

'Cause the players tried to take the field,
The marching band refused to yield.

#11

Where the kisses are hers and hers and his

8 comments:

jayfish said...

oh baby!

#6 Heart of Glass - Blondie
#9 You Shook me all Night Long - AC/DC

zerodoll said...

#5 Madonna- La Isla Bonita

Suzanne said...

#8 Don't Talk to Strangers by Rick Springfield

#10 (I'll take the easy bait!) American Pie by Don McClean

#11 the Three's Company theme song

Camera Obscura said...

#2 "Dedicated to the One I Love" -- I heard the Mamas and the Papas version first.

#7 "Love Hurts". Did you want Graham Parsons or Nazareth?

allison said...

#2 Dedicated to the One I Love- The Mamas and the Papas

I knew La Isla Bonita and American Pie too, but I got beat to it!

allison said...

Well, damn.

luckybuzz said...

I live to disturb. :)

I think I maybe know, like, 4 of these, and I've had way too many drinks today, so I'm just stopping in to say Hi Quiz! :)

jayfish said...

okay... i'll fill in #4

All That She Wants - Ace of Base

i was just embarassed to admit i knew it...
grumble grumble.