Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Musically Tuesday!

Easy #1: (bonus points if you can to the dance they did in the video on the last line there)

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,

#2 – This one came on the Yahoo station and I went back in time. Goosebumps, I tell you.

Let's dance in style, lets dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?

#3 – This one didn’t come up naturally on the spin, I had to hunt it down, but it’s still a classic. It’s in honor of my gay friend in HS who had a huge crush on a straight guy who would play this album over and over and over. Haven’t heard from him in a long time.

I don't know what color your eyes are, baby,
But your hair is long and brown.
Your legs are strong, and you're so, so long.
And you don't come from this town.

6 comments:

jayfish said...

because i got here so early, i'll let some of the other folks take a crack at these... :)

BrightStar (B*) said...

#2 - "Forever Young," Alphaville

#3 - is by Love and Rockets... but why don't I remember the name of it??

jayfish said...

yay brightstar!

#1 - hot for teacher - van halen
#3 - so alive - love & rockets

mendi-la said...

ha, ha
hot for teacher, van halen
AND in one line only,
forever young, alphaville

the third is very familiar to me but i'm not sure who the artist is, is it called 'i'm alive'?

mendi-la said...

boy am i late...

Overread said...

Boy, the fish was chomping at the bit for that one, wasn't he? :)

Kudos all around!