Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Zoom Zoom Zoom-a Zoom

Whooosh! Thus goes my day. I think I may have blinked and lost a few hours.

Meeting with Prof and colleague to discuss how evil to be on grading essays and before that (immediately before – meaning jog across campus before):

a lunch meeting with professor visiting from Far Far Away and another Prof. Before that:

was the grading so that I could have samples to show Prof #1 (boy, I need pseudonyms, don’t I) before that:

was lesson planning for tonight’s classes. Now:

I have a couple of minutes before running off to said classes to enlighten the minds of tomorrow’s America. Either that or we’ll review for the upcoming test, I haven’t figured out which.

Good thing there was free food in there somewhere. What did I eat? Oh, yes – we went to the ‘take prospective profs to lunch’ restaurant, so I ate well – artichoke ravioli. Quite yummy. I think. I didn’t have much time to do any tasting, really…

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

not to be a stalker, but I wonder if I have been to that restaurant... as one of my interviews was at the university where I am guessing you are at... (I am only guessing this because you said you use google feedreader...)

yfoxogp

Phantom Scribbler said...

Come on and zoom-a zoom-a zoom-a zoom!

Overread said...

Yeah, I've been kinda sloppy in my craft. I should be more stealthy, I'm sure. If you came here, I'm sure you did go there at some point. Not too bad - tasty :)

hehe - Phantom got my Zoom reference! yea!