Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Road to Hell is Paved With 'To-Do' Lists. And Concrete.

Photo gigs are done for the weekend, and now I realize that my weekend is already pretty much gone. I can put in another 3 or 4 hours of work here, but I’ve probably got to eat sometime too. Luckily, Monday’s meeting that I need to do a lot of prep for got moved to Wednesday, so I can procrastinate a bit on that stuff.

I like the public accountability of the ‘to do’ lists that people are putting up, so maybe I’ll try one too.

    • Readings and response paper for Tuesday seminar
    • Select material for final project for seminar
    • Write quiz for evil students who aren’t doing the reading for Wednesday section
    • Read readings for Wednesday section
    • Rework data for Thursday meeting with advisor
    • Return overdue books to library and check out giant palate of books they’ve put on hold for me
    • Revise Miniland paper and send it off to wherever it’s going
    • Begin to flesh out outline or maybe even start a content chunk of thesis
    • Edit photos for Mr. X

    Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. Now I’m depressed.

    edited 10/17 - Well, it does feel good to cross stuff off though, that is true...

    No comments: