Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh, Brother...

My brother is seriously damaged.

He sends me links.

I have to pass some on to you.

Best of the best - This music video might be something you will enjoy, but perhaps it would be besst to wait until you get home. It's includes more starbust filter shots than is safe, and there is talk of touching a man's Tra-La-La.

Blog dancer - I recomend "Mr. Roboto"

This artist needs funding.

Who doesn't love watching penguins? Of course, if you don't love penguins, then you should go here or here.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Throughout that Ding Dong Song, I was CRACKING UP! What in the hell? "I want you to be my love toy... I can't get enough of you, boy." YIKES. What about that hip shaking dance in time to the Ding-Ding-Dong lyric?

The blog dancer is a freakshow. He was funny when he flashed his chest randomly, though. He's an AWFUL dancer, which I guess is the point. I also watched the "I'm too Sexy" one. He's way spastic.

Overread said...

Hehe
I have no idea where he finds these things. The internet is more bizarre than I can possibly understand.

I just feel bad for the folks in that video. They probably thought that they were putting together something really great!