Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Points of Bulletosity

  • So, the internet is dead to me at work, so I can't even stream tunes in the office! O! Tragic! Should be fixed soon - they say... Upshot is that the lyrics quiz hiatus may last through the vacation. I know, I know. It'll be okay. Pet a kitten - you'll feel better.
  • I don't really understand how time passes. By some twist of the hands on a clock somewhere, I'm flying off to the Land of wonderful Nieces tomorrow. This is wonderful.
  • I did have plans to get things done before I left, though. These things are not getting done.
  • I probably should pack sometime, too.
  • Don't masturbate. You'll die. Kinda makes hairy palms and blindness seem mild.

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

I had an idea for how to kill time during the quiz hiatus, but the last bullet point kind of changed my mind.

Thank you, I'll be here all evening. Tip your waitress.

Have a great time in the L of WN!