Saturday, March 11, 2006

Email Meme Thing

1. What time did you get up this morning? ~7:30am. I've got an early schedule at school now, so I wake up early every day :( I did get my 8 hours though :)

2. Diamonds or pearls? Um... Neither, really.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh, jeeze... I'd have to look at my sidebar, I guess, but it's screwed up right now...

4. What is your favorite TV show? Not my fave, but I'm a sucker for any VH-1 "I love..." show. Can't believe that the Hoola Hoop won the best toy ever. Feh! Legos beaten by Barbie? Give me a break.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Special K crunchy bar thing - Peaches and Cream (only 90 calories! aren't I becoming pathetic?)

6. What is your favorite cuisine? I love good Chinese food

7. What foods do you dislike? I'll keep Jayfish's answer here: "meat on the bone, offal, giblets"

8. Your favorite Potato chip? Plain tortilla chips with tons of salsa

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Um, CDs? How very last decade. I listen to Yahoo Unlimited mostly now. Last one I bought was Alone in IZ World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Trust me - it's cool!

10. What kind of car do you drive? No car. My bike is a Bridgestone XO-3 (mine's a better color though) though :)

11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and Bacon with heaps of veggies

12. What characteristics do you despise? despise is pretty hash, isn't it? Let's turn it around - I value honesty very highly.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? There's no one place that I really feel I have to go to, but I would like to see Turkey

14. What color is your bathroom? grungy white

15. Favorite brand of clothing? In my quest for blandness and convenience, I've started getting some stuff at Land's End - embarrassing, I know.

16. Where would you want to retire to? Retire? No chance!

17. Favorite time of day? I'll stick with Jayfish's answer here too, "the golden hour"

18. Where were you born? A hospital

19. Favorite sport to watch? a toss-up football or basketball. I've been watching soccer too, but there's no time anymore :(

20. What laundry detergent do you use? I have no idea. It's in a blue bottle

21. Coke or Pepsi? I couldn't tell you why, but I've always been a Coke guy

22. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm not really big on eating mice, so I guess I'd have to say morning person.

23. What size shoe do you wear? 7-7.5 Yes, yes, I have little girlie feet.

24. Do you have pets? Not right now

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? c'mon, I've got a blog! All the new news is already up there! :)

26. Favorite Candy Bar? I've always liked Twix, but a nice plain dark chocolate bar is also a winner in my book.

27. What is your best childhood memory? just one?

28. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Actor, secretary, electrical techie, soldier, door-watcher, teacher, etc, etc...

29. What color underwear are you wearing? grey, I think...

30. Nicknames? 'Hey you'

31. Piercing? nope

32. Ever been to Africa? not yet - I'd love to go though

33. Ever been toilet papering? once, a long long time ago

34. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yeah.

35. Been in a car accident? yuppers

36. Fruit or Vegetables? I need both!

37. Croutons or bacon bits? If I had to choose, I'd go with croutons

38. Favorite day of the week? I've always been a fan of Thursday - no idea why

39. Favorite restaurant? umm... One I can afford?

40. Favorite ice cream? Cherry Garcia!

41. Disney or Warner Brothers? Pixar (no Disney about it!)

42. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell (sad, but true...)

43. What color is your bedroom carpet? white-ish?

44. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Honestly, I can't remember. I think I got it the first time...

45. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Any computer-geeky kind of store

46. What do you do most often when you are bored? sometimes video games, but mostly read

47. Bedtime? I try to get to sleep before 11, but I don't have a set time

48. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? everyone!

49. Last person you went to dinner with? a group of folks from the department

50. What are you listening to right now? Starbucks vague and inoffensive piped tunes

51. What is your favorite color? green

52. Lake, Ocean or river? hmmm... I've never lived next to a river, but I like the idea of it

53. How many tattoos do you have? 0

54. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? Jayfish. Arby's? I had no idea he where he was born :)

55. Time you finished this email? Just check the timestamp! :)

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

Has this thing been revived recently or what? All of a sudden it's showing up everywhere.

The one that I got is the same but different. Mostly the same, but with 60 questions.