Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sick and Befuddled

For those of you playing at home, it seems that it was a flu/cold thing. Last night was yucky. Body ache, sore throat yuck, yuck yuck. I ended up just going home early (out of the office before 5pm! Scandal!) and going to sleep early too. Seems to have worked ok though. I feel better this morning, just a little sinus ick and throat pain. bleh. Not bad enough to keep me home though.

On a completely unrelated note, I got an email from one of the two remaining PhD departments.

[drumroll]

Waitlist?!?!?! I didn't even know they did that for grad school. Problem is that it was one of the schools I have to really consider if I get accepted (great school, great profs, huge reputation, very unfortunate location).

So, one school remaining. I'm still batting .500, but only because I don't know how to call this one. Balk? Hit by pitch?

1 comment:

zerodoll said...

Awww, take care, sleep a lot, and congrats?