Monday, June 19, 2006

Waiter, There’s a Quiz in My Soup.

The quick like a bunny quiz!


 

1.

Smack, crack, bushwhacked

Tie another one to the racks, baby

2.

I’m in a mood for you

For running away

Stars come down in you

And love...you can't give it away

Inside you the time moves

And she don't fade

3.

Who broke my heart?

You did, you did

Bow to the target

Blame cupid, cupid

You think you’re smart

Stupid, stupid

4.

Open fire on my burning heart

I've never been lucky in love

My defenses are down

A kiss or a frown

I can't survive on my own

5.

I'd lay in a pile of burning money that I've earned

and not even worry about getting burned

I'd climb the Empire State Building, fight Muhammad Ali

Just to have you baby close to me

6.

If you took all the girls I knew when I was single

And brought them all together for one night

I know they’d never match

My sweet imagination

7.

Sons of bankers, sons of lawyers

Turn around and say good morning to the night

For unless they see the sky

But they can’t and that is why

They know not if its dark outside or light

8.

Morning, just another day

Happy people pass my way

Looking in their eyes

I see a memory

I never realized

you made me so happy

9.

Anybody could be that guy

Night is young and the music’s high

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine

10.

Now I’m towing my car, there’s a hole in the roof

My possessions are causing me suspicion but there’s no proof

6 comments:

jayfish said...

#2 - Ghost In You, Psychedlic Furs
#4 - Send Me an Angel, Real Life

heya quizzy!

zerodoll said...

#3 ABC- Poison Arrow
#6 Kodachrome- Paul Simon

Hi there, Quiz!

Camera Obscura said...

5. Tuff Enough Fabulous Thunderbirds

8. OMG, I can't believe you put the lyrics for Mandy in here! Barry Manilow.

9. Dancing Queen ABBA

10. Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House

I had to Google #7. They say the memory is the second thing to go...

Overread said...

Well, You can't make too much fun of me for putting Mandy in there. After all, you recognized it! :)

Camera Obscura said...

Darlin', I keep telling you I'm older'n dirt. When there's not an album-rock FM station in town and you're too poor a teenager to afford your own vinyl, you hear a lot of pop on the radio. It was that or country before they knew what "cross-over" meant.

Nobody bit on the old memory joke? (pout)

Overread said...

let me guess, you forget the first one? hehe :)