Monday, July 03, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different

based on a discussion over at RussianViolets:

Be it resolved that Keanu Reaves is known to the world as dumb as a box of rocks.

For the guy in class who showed up with his bike:

No, you can't park it in the very small classroom because you forgot to bring your bike lock.  The thing is that I'm pretty sympathetic, and if we were in a giant lecture hall, I wouldn't have any problem with it, but yeesh, we're squeezed in already.

Also, is it possible to get the classroom a little hotter?  Because I'd like to see if I can get the pit stains to meet on the back on my shirt if that's possible.  It's kinda like a goal of mine.  Also, it's important for an afternoon class to have as much 'post-lunch nappism' as possible, and excessive heat really helps out with that. 

Finally, I think it's safe to say that the woman in the back was not taking notes on her Nintendo DS.  At least with a laptop, I can delude myself into thinking that they're working.  Feh, I know her though.  That she showed up is a huge success already.

Oh, Sheepish - it was Curse of Monkey Island :)

1 comment:

sheepish said...

Monkey Island! Right. I think I was conflating it with King's Quest. Good stuff, those.