Sunday, July 30, 2006

This Time I Mean It

Allrighty.  All the labors that needed to be done at home have been done (seriously, no quarter was given - laundry was folded and socks were matched)
Now I am ensconced in my office with a pizza on the way.  I vow here and now to not leave until:

  • Labor the First (grading) is completely finished
  • Labor the Second (next class syllabus) is completely finished
  • Labor the Third (next class reading list) is completely finalized and at least mainly compiled and ready for the print shop

Labor the Fourth (writing the final exam for this class) is going to be postponed, I think.  I may fiddle with some ideas if I need a break from earlier tasks, but it's not going to be a requirement for me going home.

There may be enough break time to put together a quiz in there somewhere :)

No comments: