Friday, July 14, 2006

TMI Theatre

I very very often wake up with a song in my head.  How it gets there and why, I couldn't tell you.  Very often, I haven't even listened to the song in a long time.  Most times I forget it quickly, but it will sometimes last all the way to teeth brushing.  Today, it took me so long to figure out what the song was (I had the melody, but not the lyrics), that I focused on it so that I could figure it out.  The song was "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show."  Honestly, I haven't heard this song in ages.  Probably since I used it in a quiz a long time ago. 

Anyway, the other thing that's odd is that I'm not a music kind of guy.  I don't need music really.  I can't play any instruments, and I only sing along with showtunes (including Rocky Horror - with that one I actually have to sing along. No choice in the matter) and some bad 80s pop stuff.  I don't have favorite bands, and I know next to nothing about any of them - why do you think I quiz others - I don't know the answers myself.

No point to all this, but odd anyway.

No comments: